Help Me Start
Getting Your Collaborative Divorce Process Off on the Right Foot
You have decided to move forward with a divorce. What is the next step? Let us work together to customize your divorce process. Is the Collaborative Divorce process right for you and if so. who do you need on your team? We can discuss what you can expect from the professionals you will work with in your divorce.
Who will be at this meeting? Both spouses/partners and a Collaborative Navigator, a neutral professional who will learn more about your situation and help you design the process to be the best fit for you.
During an informative conversation, we will outline the steps to take and help you find the resources and choose a team that will best support you and your family members during this difficult time.
Goals for this meeting:
- Promote bringing your “better selves” to your divorce process.
- Address your emotional well-being as well as your financial needs.
- Be in the “driver’s seat” for all important decisions ahead.
- If you have children, support a healthy co-parenting relationship and set the foundation for developing an effective parenting plan tailored to the needs of your children.
- Determine the composition of your team and the next steps in the process.
Get in touch with one of our Collaborative Navigators who are licensed mental health professionals to set a date and time for your meeting:
Ann Buscho, PhD (415) 250-8570 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tina Chase, MFT (415) 383-5122 or email@example.com
Liz Salin, MFT (415) 457-2206 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Shendl Tuchman, PsyD (510) 595-5525 or email@example.com